What can Botox be used for?
At Lansdowne Facial Aesthetics in Glasgow, popular Botox treatments include minimising the appearance of frown lines between the eyes, forehead lines, crow's feet, nose lines, smile lines, smokers' lip lines and neck lines.
Botox is popular with both men and women for improving and softening moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. With age, forehead lines tend to increase and persistent or deep lines can cause a face to look angry or stressed, tired or concerned.
Botox is particularly effective on frown lines - the deep vertical folds that occur between the eyebrows.
If you’re concerned about how you look as you get older, or if you’re finding that frown lines are becoming more prominent and affecting how you feel about yourself, Botox is a quick and easy way to a younger, fresher you. Call Lansdowne Facial Aesthetics in Glasgow now to book your initial consultation on 0141 334 1313.
- Frown lines can be reduced and softened.
- Forehead lines can be softened and smoothed.
- Crow’s feet, which radiate out from the corners of the eyes and can be caused by the sun, your genetics or natural aging, can be reduced giving a rested appearance.
- Bunny lines on the nose can be reduced and softened.
- Smoker's lines or lipstick lines, often first noticed when lipstick starts to 'bleed' into the vertical fine lines around the mouth, can be minimised.
At Lansdowne Facial Aesthetics in Galsgow, we can advise on the best course of treatment at your tailored consultation, which can be Botox or dermal fillers or a combination of both.
To book your free Botox consultation in Glasgow and get expert advice about which Botox treatments are best for you, contact us here or call us on 0141 334 1313