What are dermal fillers used for?
Enjoy a more relaxed, youthful appearance.
At Lansdowne Facial Aesthetics, we find that fillers are very effective against wrinkles creating through aging, sun damage, stress and worry, gravity and a range of environmental factors.
Overall, aging brings with it a reduction in collagen production and the elastic framework of the skin suffers.
We choose brand-leading fillers and have become experts in procedures to deliver exceptional results whatever the need:
- Treating fine lines close to the surface of the skin.
- Smoothing medium and deep lines like the nose to mouth lines and folds at the corner of the mouth.
- Volumising, for example, cheeks.
- Defining and enhancing lips.
- Restoring skin vitality.
- Hydrating ageing hands and the décolleté area.
Safe & Natural
We choose leading brands that are natural products. There is no possibility of an allergic reaction and even those with a food allergy can have our treatments safely.
Our products have been tried and tested over 20 years and have an excellent safety record.